- ISBN 9781781573075
- Categories 10ten, BXOS, Highlight, Non-Fiction, Non-Fiction: Personal Development, Reference
- Author(s) Adam Juniper
- Publisher Octopus Publishing Group
- Pages 144
- Format Paperback
- Dimensions 23.8cm x 1.2cm x 25.7cm
- Weight 0.62 kg
The only thing growing faster than the drone market is the amount of misinformation about them. Almost overnight popular drones like the instantly reconginsable DJI Phantom have created a billion-dollar industry, with a foothold in everything from movie-making to the toy market.
This book shows you everything there is to know about drones/multicopters/UAVs (including what really is the correct term for them) in plain, jargon-free English.
Find out how to:
* Choose the right drone for you
* Build them
* Fly them
* Capture amazing photos and videos from above