- ISBN 9781599630205
- Publisher Hachette Book Publishing India Pvt Ltd
- Pages 50
- Format Paperback
- Dimensions 21.6cm x 0.9cm x 27.9cm
- Weight 0.51 kg
Life is full of rules, both written and unspoken - and scrapbooking is no exception. Rules are great guidelines, but they can quickly become boundaries that stifle creativity. It's time to Cut Loose and break free from the confines of typical scrapbooking to breathe new life into your pages.With tons of great layouts that illustrate how to break 30 common scrapbooking "rules," Cut Loose is bound to spark a bit of rebel in you, and get you creating in fresh new ways. Layouts illustrating how to break rules like "only good photos should be used" and "patterned paper must match" will open your eyes to conventional rules you might not even realize you're following, then show you how to push yourself to create without limits.
Dare to be different with:Creative challenges for breaking the rules in the book
• Step-by-step instructions for fun techniques like making custom stamps, flocking letters, creating pompoms and embossing paper
• Makeovers showing the same layouts both following and breaking the rules
• A gallery of over 120 cut loose scrapbook pages
Learn how to ignore the "shoulds" and really Cut Loose.